- If you would like to take the Early Cancer Detection test contact PharmaCanada™ and we will refer you to the nearest accredited physician, clinic or diagnostic centre.
- Specimen will be collected and sent to the centralised laboratory through its authorized courier.
- At the Laboratory of the following steps will be done
- Specimen slides prepared and stained specifically for DNA analysis
- Thousands of cell nuclei analysed by a high-resolution cytometer (computer-controlled microscope)
- Galleries of nuclear images suspicious for DNA abnormality reviewed by a trained PharmaCanada™ pathologist.
- Results will be given based on patient’s preference and convenience (mail, email, facsimile transmittal) or can be mailed or given directly to doctor’s offices in 10 working days after the laboratory receives the sample.